ADVANCE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO SIGN UP:
Temple Buddhist Center Sunday Meditation Service: 10:30am - 11:30am, Charles Fillmore Chapel
1. Target opening date: Sunday June 13th .
2. All precautions apply: masks, social distancing, sanitizer available, HEPA filtered air cleaning system.
3. We will continue using the following sources for the most updated information:
MARC Regional COVID-19 Data Hub & Risk Assessment board
4 . No concessions or coffee and cookies for awhile.
5. Youth meditation will be available.
6. Both services will be offered, 9am and 10:30am.
7. Mandatory registration for each service:
8. All online/streaming aspects will continue.
Western Buddhism is a new and exciting form of spirituality that blends eastern philosophy with western psychology and incorporates Buddhist insights and wisdom into the activities of our daily life. The focus is on the teachings of the Buddha, mindfulness and meditation.
We'll spend time in Noble Silence followed by a Dharma talk or teaching, that applies Buddhist principles in a practical way to our daily lives. The service ends with Metta or loving-kindness practice and announcements.
for more information e-mail Victor J. Dougherty or call 816-994-8015.
**See our Facebook Event for the topic and speaker here!**