With Leela Haris
• Awaken Intuition & Creativity
• Grow Stronger in Self-Awareness
• Get Support for Self-Doubt or Creative Blocks
Meditative painting is a way of making art in a space free of any kind of critique. There are no ideals to live up to or art techniques taught in this class. This process places the value on you, your inner experience, rather than the outcome of what you do. Creating in this space of freedom and non-judgment your intuition takes center stage. Uncomfortable thoughts and emotions are also welcome to surface as working with these issues is beneficial to your quality of life.
Meditative painting is intended to help you discern between the joyful flow of your intuition and your interfering mind. This practice can be carried into your daily life to help you navigate from a deeper and more fulfilling place inside yourself.
No meditation or art experience necessary.
*No artistic ability beyond stick figures required*
- $42 per class - All materials provided and included in cost
- Bring a journal if you wish (optional)
- Masks are required in the common areas of the building, however within the classroom masks are optional and each person will be respected for their personal choice. Registration is limited to allow space to spread out.
Leela Haris found her passion for helping people help themselves after understanding and healing her struggles with trauma, adhd, depression, and anxiety. As owner of Expanding Consciousness, Leela supports individuals in the areas of Intuition, Expression, & Inner Empowerment.